What to look for in a home security camera in Medford
Getting captured on a video recording is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to think about as you figure out your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your property’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Medford? You’ll be happy to discover these vital elements include more features than earlier versions. You can watch real-time streams from inside cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your cameras easily in the same app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Medford
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your property’s defense to a higher level. These essential parts of your security system are available with an impressive lineup of features including 2-way audio, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a camera that will take action automatically. If strange activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will appear next to the lens and a loud warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut footage of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their clarity when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with video storage functionality and the chance to watch video straight from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Medford are frequently connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You can view live feeds or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post an alert to your cell phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion detectors means your cameras will activate when odd movement takes place. You’ll also receive an update on your mobile device.
- Talk to anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your kids when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way communications so you are able to chat with anyone captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your exterior video cameras should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature provides the opportunity to set the exact space you want your camera to watch over. This is helpful to limit the movement you watch as you aren’t going to require notifications whenever a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Customize your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Medford. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Call (541) 697-3284 to get started or submit the following form to reach out to our professionals.