Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Medford goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the touchscreen interface. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt a response, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Medford
Get prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Medford from Vivint. Call (541) 697-3284 to start the customization of your home’s security today.