How does home monitoring work in Medford?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Medford home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security agents seems like a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your home or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Basically, you might consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs while you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Medford home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this vital, networked command center. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to converse directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to request help with any kind of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your mobile device when a crisis takes place, you can still speak with your support team directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Medford security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Medford smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you need. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to boost the protection of your home, dial (541) 697-3284 or submit the form on this page to start.