The most advanced of monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in functionality too. New implements not only sense smoke, they are also able to recognize climbing temperature levels. If they are set off, your monitoring professionals are immediately alerted. They can even be configured to send warnings right to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Medford?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do just making certain your loved ones are safe. Having a contingency standing by that can immediately validate the alarm and contact emergency personnel for you is simply an intelligent move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Medford:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm sounds
- Your integrated home security system notifies your around-the-clock monitoring professionals immediately
- You are reached to authenticate the emergency and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring professionals are unable to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will alert emergency services in an instant
You will be amazed by how rapidly this process occurs. As you gather up your family members to evacuate the premises, the fire department is likely already responding. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these perks:
- 24-hour protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced probability of fast response times from first responders
- Committed monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was triggered
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s important to know that disasters can occur at any time. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a furry friend is able to topple it over. While this event might seem unlikely, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Medford, it’s the right time to get your home upgraded with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your custom plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your property will be safeguarded constantly, no matter where you are. Start on your modern smart home today by dialing (541) 697-3284 or filling out the form on this page.