Your home’s indoor cameras in Medford are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and reachable through one simple app. This provides you versatility and reassurance as you are able to check in on your little one from anyplace via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You can even review recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to have motion-activated updates sent directly to your smartphone.
- One-press communications: Although this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your child can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it may be a bit warm in the room, you are able to alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to them both with a single home security app.
Get Your Medford smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Medford smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (541) 697-3284 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.